I am flying into Paris and exiting from London. It will be a 2 weeks honeymoon trip.
But, there are too many places to visit.
Any good suggestion to include some country in between?
Thanks to all...
Flying into Paris, Exiting from London -- Help for Itinerary
- 1 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 2 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 7 Visa to TURKEY
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 12 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Paris metro
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 ferry to Harwich
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Edinburgh Restaurants