Hi, im traveling to Italy arriving through Milan, i arrive at 8am and thinking of staying in Milan 2-3 days,and from there go to Rome and stay there most of my vacations,i will be in Italy for a total of 2 weeks, then depart from Milan again. My question is, what is there to do near Milan that i dont have to rent a car, and whats the best way to get to Rome from Milan? i will stay in a hotel in the Milan airport, thanks for any suggestions.
flying to milan
- 1 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 2 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 3 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 4 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 5 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 6 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 9 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 10 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 13 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 14 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 17 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 Stop over in France
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning