Will be leaving soon for a week visit, my first visit to Paris. Some of the foods I've never tried and plan to on this trip are:
kir and other apertifs
What are some of the other typical dishes? I know there are many regional differences, just trying to get a general idea, what are some of your favorites that you just miss so much when you come back to the states? We are staying in the Marais.
Am very much looking forward to this trip, but for some reason have not "prepared" as much as I have for others!
On another topic re: museums: I know we could get tickets ahead of time to the D'Orsay and L'Orangerie, but really don't want to pick the exact date/time ahead of time. Will there be long lines the last week in Oct? I would think that is not a very busy time of year. But again, I know the Orangerie just re-opened. Any times that are not as busy?
Thanks for any info.
foods to try in Paris
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 3 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 8 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 12 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 15 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 20 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!