We will be in Iceland, based in Reykjavik, for four days in early September. We may rent a car or we may take guided tours; no decision yet. I realize the Blue lagoon is a must. I have done some research and I know we want to explore the Golden Circle and the South Coast. I have read that once one explores the South Coast, the scenery of other sights pales in comparison. I am wondering what other day trips locals or previous travelers might recommend, day trips with equally as beautiful, or equally as impressive scenery as the South Coast. We will, of course, also explore Reykjavik itself on foot.
Four Days in Iceland: Need Advice, Please
- 1 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Drive Rome Florence
- 14 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 15 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Storage Madrid Airport
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 22 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 23 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 24 Apartment in Seville
- 25 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air