I am planning to travel to France and need a piece of advise. i had been to Paris so I only will
The itinerary is as follows
Day 1/4 Paris visiting Giverny 4 N
Day 5/7 Amboise visiting 2 castles Chenonceaux and one more and gardens of Vilandry. 3N
Day 8/10 Cordes Sur Ciel visiting St Cirq de Lapopie and Albi 3 N
Day 11/12 Carcassonne 2N
Day 13/15 Arles visiting Avignon-Aix de Procence 2 N
Day 15/17 Nice visiting Cannes-Monaco. 3 N
Day 18 driving to Paris and stopping in Dijon 1 N
We are going to rent a car in Paris.
We love small villages. The trip will start 25 of June/13
I would be pleased to receive any suggestion. Thanks
France Itinerary Help
- 1 Four days to wander France???
- 2 Budepest or Brussels?
- 3 Normandy on our own?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 8 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 22 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.