I'm taking my family to France for the first time in AUgust. My question is what is the best way to get rail tickets? Is Europe on Rail the best way to get tickets? We will be in Paris 7 nights and will pretty much be in Paris except maybe a day trip to Versaille and Mt. St. Michel. We then will take an overnite train from Paris to Barcelona.
I wasn't sure if Europe on Rail is overpriced for the tickets?? Also is a museum pass worth the cost?
FRANCE TRAIN TRAVEL
- 1 Prague Itinerary
- 2 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 5 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 6 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 11 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 12 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 13 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 14 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 17 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 18 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 19 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 20 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 21 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Drive Rome Florence
- 24 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 25 Which tour company would be best?