I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
- 1 Vacation rental in Provence
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 6 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 7 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 8 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 9 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 10 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 11 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 14 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 17 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 18 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 19 portugal
- 20 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 21 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 London on a sunny day
- 24 rand versus euro
- 25 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille