I have been researching for weeks and going a little crazy. I have seen some amazing answers to topics so I though I would ask for help.
My husband and I will be traveling for the 1st time to Frankfurt-Switzerlnad-Paris
We will be flying in to Frankfurt: Int. Airport July 17
Here are my thoughts and would love any suggestions.
Arrive Frankfurt 10:45am Rent a car
Drive to see Neuschwansteinstraße Castle
Linderhof Place Austria
Drive to Switzerland spend 5 days
Either drive back to Frankfurt because drop off charges are so high then take a train to Paris
spend 5 days in Paris or drive to Paris?
We then are going to take high speed train to London then taxi to-transfer Harwich to get on a cruise for 11 days. Then fly home from London
This is why we will have luggage and thought a car would be nice.
Any help would be wonderful. The only thing set is our flights and cruise.
Everything else is flexible.
Hopefully I'm posting correctly, it's my first time on this board and not sure. Sorry if not correct.
I couldn't figure out how to tag more than one place. Let me know if I should switch it.
- 1 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 2 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 3 Norway experts needed.
- 4 France: CDG to Beaune
- 5 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 6 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 9 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Lucerne where to stay
- 13 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 20 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 21 Travel in Spain
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....