hey,guys,some tips for the first-time travellers needed: what budget car rental companies would you recommend? i just found out that train tickets are extremely expensive in europe, as an example the ticket from amsterdam to luxembourg costs almost 60 dollars one way. so probably car renting is a better idea according to this trip. the thing is that we want to drop off the car in brussels what will surely increase the fees. all your advices will be highly appreciated!!
from amsterdam to luxembourg and then to brussels by car!
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 8 Nice
- 9 Last monte Paris apartment
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 San Lorenzo Market
- 18 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 23 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Wimpy's