hey,guys,some tips for the first-time travellers needed: what budget car rental companies would you recommend? i just found out that train tickets are extremely expensive in europe, as an example the ticket from amsterdam to luxembourg costs almost 60 dollars one way. so probably car renting is a better idea according to this trip. the thing is that we want to drop off the car in brussels what will surely increase the fees. all your advices will be highly appreciated!!
from amsterdam to luxembourg and then to brussels by car!
- 1 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 2 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 5 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 rand versus euro
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 10 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 Visa to TURKEY
- 15 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 16 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 17 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 Suggestions for France Italy
- 22 Istanbul in April
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 Venice apartments
- 25 First night after arriving in Milan