Our family is planning a trip for Summer, 2013, for about 2 weeks in late July/early August. We have two sons, ages 13 and 16, and we are now leaning towards travelling to Germany and adding on another country.
What we are considerings are two itineraries:
1) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, and then drive to Belgium and see Antwerp and Gent, before returning to Dusseldorf to fly home.
2) To fly to Dusseldorf, see Colone and Bonn, then travel east by car to Berlin and also take a trip by train to Prague for a few days, before returning to Berlin to fly home.
Which of these itineraries would you recommend? Any help is really appreciated.
- 1 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 2 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Paris trip report
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 16 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 17 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 18 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 19 Montepulciano faves
- 20 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan