I was hoping if anybody can provide me with some advice on trying to get from Venice to Ljubljana.
We will be staying for 5-6 days in Italy, so we will rent a car in Rome, and then drive to Venice. We want to spend 2 days in Slovenia and then fly out of there.
1) I have come across the DRD.SI website which runs buses from the two cities. This is 25 Euros per person and it roughly a 4 hour trip
2) Train to Trieste, then taxi to Koper, then try to rent a car in Koper? Is there a rental car company in Koper?
3) Rent a car from Italy to return in Ljubljana ( I got a price tag for $1,300 for a 4 day rental through Hertz). Any suggestion which rental company is reasonable with this arrangement? Any experience with EuropCar?
Getting from Venice to Ljubljana
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Tennyson Home
- 5 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 6 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Istanbul Hotels
- 11 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 24 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 25 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?