I was hoping if anybody can provide me with some advice on trying to get from Venice to Ljubljana.
We will be staying for 5-6 days in Italy, so we will rent a car in Rome, and then drive to Venice. We want to spend 2 days in Slovenia and then fly out of there.
1) I have come across the DRD.SI website which runs buses from the two cities. This is 25 Euros per person and it roughly a 4 hour trip
2) Train to Trieste, then taxi to Koper, then try to rent a car in Koper? Is there a rental car company in Koper?
3) Rent a car from Italy to return in Ljubljana ( I got a price tag for $1,300 for a 4 day rental through Hertz). Any suggestion which rental company is reasonable with this arrangement? Any experience with EuropCar?
Getting from Venice to Ljubljana
- 1 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Istanbul Hotels
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 6 Planning my trip to Italy
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 10 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 East coast trains
- 16 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?