Hello! We are going to be spending 3 days in Belgium in May and are trying to figure out whether we should spend that time in Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp. We are reading wonderful things about all of these cities and are clearly having a tough time deciding We are a young couple who are interested in good food and beer, museums, being able to walk around for hours, and some fun nightlife. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Ghent, Bruges, Brussels or Antwerp?
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Hair cuts in Florence
- 23 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon