I am from the US and traveling to Regensburg Germany for a third time next week and love to take day trips while my husband works. I have been to Munich & Passau which I love but was thinking of Landshut or Nuremberg . I am comfortale with the train but prefer to walk once I get to the town & explore. Is this possible in these two cities to see things without getting additional transportation?
Girl from US needs advice with day trips to Landshut or Nuremburg
- 1 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 7 rand versus euro
- 8 Germany and Italy
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 15 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Which tour company would be best?