We (couple) are looking for transportation from Paris to Giverny and have read very poor reviews of the coompanies that seem to offer this service (viatour, cityrama, Parisvision). We do not need a private guide, just a reliable booking and travel. We have read about use of the train/bus, but would like to conserve energy with a bus direct from Paris - Louve area or our hotel. Merci, in advance.
Giverny from Paris
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 York Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 15 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)