Can anyone tell me if the Glasgow George Square Art Trail is within walking distance of the port? We're cruising with Princess in Sept., and I'd like to see the Graham statue in the square while in Glasgow. If not within walking distance, can someone recommend best way to get to the square? Thanks.
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 20 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 21 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!