Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
- 1 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 2 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Berlin Hotels
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 12 York Food and Drink Festival
- 13 Paris metro
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 16 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Cuenca or Toledo
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 24 RHK's heading to Europe
- 25 Tennyson Home