Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 York Food and Drink Festival
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 ferry to Harwich
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 11 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 12 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 13 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 Istanbul Hotels
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Driving in Genoa
- 18 Berlin Hotels
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 21 Paris metro
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 24 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 25 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?