i am going to stockholm this weekend and have heard that drinking is expensive. can anyone suggest some good places to chill and have a few drinks at a reasonable price?
good pubs in stockholm
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 15 days in Central Europe
- 3 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 Holocaust tours
- 8 Car Rental Locations
- 9 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 13 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Retirement Vacation
- 16 UK flexipass best option?
- 17 Almalfi in Late March??
- 18 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 19 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 20 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 21 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 22 French Riviera Overview
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence