Ok, heres the deal want to have these three definitly in my plan, now with spending money included I'd like to be at about between 10K-11K total for two adults. First time in europe and want to take advantage of Oktoberfest. Any help advice is great you guys have been big help so far. Early 30's, wanna see the world, main thing is Spain since we speak language and Oktoberfest since its once in lifetime expierence.
Got some advice from Y'all now I wanna correct our plan etc. London, Spain, Germany
- 1 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 9 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 10 San Lorenzo Market
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Nice
- 18 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 19 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 20 Norway experts needed.
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed