Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Greece and Italy in 2 weeks???
- 1 London on a sunny day
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 A chacun son goût
- 4 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 5 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 8 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 9 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 12 portugal
- 13 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 19 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 20 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 21 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 24 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 25 Help with itenerary