Would anyone be able to help me, can Greece and Italy be travelled in 2 weeks or is this not enough time? Would 1 day at each destination be ok or how long would you recommend for each destination (minimum)? And how long do you estimate bus, train or ferry would take between destinations? Here is my travel agenda:
- Zakynthos - shipwreck beach
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii - mt. vesuvius
- Vatican City
- Tuscany - hot springs
- Cinque Terre
thank very much
Greece and Italy in 2 weeks???
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 4 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 10 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 11 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 12 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Help! Can't book Eurostar online
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 My Journey Through Europe
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 24 Tour for Alhambra
- 25 HELP stuck in Italy