My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
- 1 Trenitalia
- 2 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 5 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 9 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 10 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 portugal
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 25 San Remo Italy to Paris