I have done my initial research and have part of a 3-week trip planned out. My BF and I will be traveling to Scotland, Ireland and England at the end of July/August this year. Scotland is planned out. I am looking for advice on must-do's for Ireland and England.
For Ireland, we will be based in Dublin for 5 dayswithout a car...if that helps with questions.
For England - we are going to be in Blackpool for a music festival for 4 days. After that we have 2 free days for sightseeing. I have been to London previously and would go back in a heartbeat, but I am unsure about distance, etc or if there are other sights closer and more convenient to Blackpool worth seeing. My BF has never been to England. We will not have a car there either. We have searched on various websites, but really arent sure what to do as each has given different information. I am looking for what the experts recommend here
Thanks in advance!
Guidance on "must sees" in Ireland and England
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 3 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 jungfraujoch mid june
- 12 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 13 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 19 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 20 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 21 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 22 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 23 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen