I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Battlefield Tour
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 6 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 10 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 13 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 14 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 18 London on a sunny day
- 19 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 20 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 23 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013