We are planning a trip to Ireland and are booking a hotel in Dublin (the Harding Hotel). We've found significantly discounted rates for the hotel on galahotels.com. Has anyone used this booking service before and do they provide a satisfactory service? Jim
Has anyone used the booking service Galahotels.com?
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Hotels in Sorrento
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 Germany with 6 month old.
- 15 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Apartment in Seville
- 21 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Germany and Italy
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)