My husband and are are planning 10 days in Ireland,we have never traveled internationally before, I know we could use tips on packing, and what to be prepared for. We are planning a driving tour and my husband is one of those who gets as much in as possible. We are landing in Dublin, and heading toward the Dingle peninsula hoping to bike. I am open to suggestions of any kind!
Heading to Ireland for the 1st time in August 2013
- 1 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 confused by timeshare offer
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 9 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 How Long For Santorini?
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 17 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Evening in Oslo
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 Prague Itinerary
- 22 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 23 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$