My husband and are are planning 10 days in Ireland,we have never traveled internationally before, I know we could use tips on packing, and what to be prepared for. We are planning a driving tour and my husband is one of those who gets as much in as possible. We are landing in Dublin, and heading toward the Dingle peninsula hoping to bike. I am open to suggestions of any kind!
Heading to Ireland for the 1st time in August 2013
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Paris Recommendations
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 Retirement Vacation
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland