My friend and I are planning a 16-day trip to Europe this summer, starting in Barcelona, and ending in Amsterdam. We know we'd like to spend 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Amsterdam, which gives us 11 "free" days to see some cities in between!
We talked about visiting Barcelona (3 days)- Paris (4 days)- London (5 days)- Amsterdam (2 days), but I would love some advice on other places we can see in Europe, including the less "conventional" destinations. The cities I mentioned above are just a rough itinerary....
We are both in our early 20s, and we want this trip to be as fun/adventurous as it is cultural (for lack of a better word..) Hopefully this is possible, with only 16 days!
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
help! barcelona- amsterdam. but what in between?
- 1 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 2 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 7 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 10 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 11 Almalfi in Late March??
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 15 French Riviera Overview
- 16 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 17 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 18 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 19 Foggia Day Trip
- 20 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 21 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 22 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros