I am hoping someone might be able to he me find somewhere to stay with my family. We ideally want to be near Hyde park area and spend no more then 200pounds a night. It needs to have a double and 2 single beds in a separate room to the living..ie not a studio.
I've found a few on one fine stay but I am nervous to use them.
Hopefully someone here knows of some good ones!
Help!!! I am looking for a 2bed apartment London
- 1 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 2 Car rental
- 3 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 11 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 14 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions