Im looking for help planning a one week itinerary for Amsterdam, with maybe a day trip two. This is a couple in their late 20s traveling from New York City the first week of April. Will have six days and nights, not counting travel time. Would like to get the experience of the city, and the Netherlands, without being too rushed. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've gotten such great help and guidance on this forum in the past.
Help with Amsterdam itinerary please...
- 1 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Renfi for Rail Europe