My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 4 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Bank of England Museum
- 9 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 14 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 15 East coast trains
- 16 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 17 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 First night after arriving in Milan
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Planning my days in Paris
- 24 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights