My husband and I are planning a first time trip to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Prague. We can spend about 2 weeks. I have read the tour guides and need some suggestions to help hone this trip. Is it too much to cover in this time period? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
Help with itinerary
- 1 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 2 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 3 Vacation rental in Provence
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 rand versus euro
- 10 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 11 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 12 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Sardinia, Italy
- 15 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 What is the best food in France?
- 18 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 19 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 20 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 21 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Rhine River Intinerary
- 24 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 25 Train from London to Edinburgh