I know there are a lot of topics on shoes in this forum and perhaps someone can direct me if there is already one on this topic. I have a foot condition that has caused arthritis and a bone spur in my toe so even though I am young and LOVE stylish shoes, I need to find shoes that offer great arch support or can fit an orthotic. I have been having so much trouble finding shoes for my trip to Europe that can be dressed up and can be worn with dresses/skirts at night. Something that is not bulky. I have looked at lots of forums and tried on over 20 pairs and nothing! Any advice would be great. Thanks.
Help with walking shoes that are dressier - need sturdy shoes!
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Trenitalia
- 5 Paris metro
- 6 Estonia
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 10 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 11 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Tour company in Toledo
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 Venice at Christmas?
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train