I am new to Northern Europe.
I have a question about the trip from Helsinki to Stockholm.
Where can I buy the ship ticket ??
Is it expensive when compare with air flight ticket?
Is the Pier close to the city ??
Do you have any idea?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Helsinki to Stockholm
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 4 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 8 Where to stay for one night ???
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 13 Tour-Free Travel
- 14 Barcelona to Positano
- 15 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Retirement Vacation
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 23 Almalfi in Late March??
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 Four Days in Seville