My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
- 1 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 ferry to Harwich
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 13 just want to know
- 14 Planning my trip to Italy
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 17 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 20 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 23 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels