My husband and I are planning a trip to some of the baltic states this summer. Our first thought was to travel Helsinki to Vilnius via Riga and Tallinn over two weeks, but during my research all I seem to find is people saying how boring Helsinki is.
Is it really that bad? I'm almost at the point where I want to go out of pity!
Also, any tips on the other cities we plan to visit would be welcome - especially nice restaurants and places to get good views.
Helsinki to Vilnius this summer
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 4 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 9 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 12 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 14 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 15 Tennyson Home
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Istanbul Hotels
- 18 Where to stay in London in July
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 22 Scotland car rental advice
- 23 florence hotel
- 24 Connection in Newark EWR
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland