I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Hiking in europe for young people
- 1 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 7 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 8 Norway experts needed.
- 9 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 12 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Don't slight Bruges
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report