My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Hiring a car to pick up in Croatia and drop off in Greece
- 1 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 East coast trains
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 9 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Planning my trip to Italy
- 13 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 14 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Driving in Genoa
- 17 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 18 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 25 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary