I am planning a trip to L'viv and would like to get to the villages where my great-grandparents came from. They are about 250 km from L'viv. Does anyone have any advice or tips on hiring a car and guide? Can this be done before I leave? Should I wait until I get to L'viv? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Hiring a Car/Driver and Guide/Translator in L'viv
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Changing of the Guard
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 10 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 23 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?