We are a family with two teenage boys. We are planning on spending the holidays in Portugal this year. We will be in Lisbon for Christmas and New Year's Eve. We have 5 days in between to travel around. Any suggestions on where to go and what is the best use of time? We are open to trains or renting a car. Also, any suggestions about holiday events or day trips from Lisbon during those times would be appreciated.
Holidays in Portugal
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Edinburgh
- 3 Vacation rental in Provence
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 11 Battlefield Tour
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 25 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?