My Husband and myself are planning to travel to France for our honeymoon in the month of Sept. This is the first time both of us are travelling together. Although I have been to Paris before, for my husband this is the first time. We are planning on visiting Paris and the French Riviera. we are planning for a 14-20 days trip as of now. I would also want to visit Netherlands and Belgium. But I am not sure if this is a good idea because I am not very sure if we will get the time to visit all these places. We are looking for a leisure holiday. Good food, sightseeing, shopping and some night-life! My Husband is very fond of luxury cars and racing so Monaco is a must visit. Can you please suggest what all places can we visit in France and Netherlands and Belgium?
Honeymoon in France
- 1 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 2 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 3 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 7 San Lorenzo Market
- 8 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 12 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 13 Cuenca or Toledo
- 14 Nice
- 15 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 16 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 17 Norway experts needed.
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 Last monte Paris apartment
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris