My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon to Ireland in September 2013, and have never been there before. We are thinking of flying in/out of Dublin, spending 3 days there. Then travelling to Galway, Connamara, Cliffs of Moher etc. We are spending around 10 days total, but would rather travel by train than drive a car. I don't think we need to spend 7 days in Galway area...possibly only 3-4, but where else could we travel without being too rushed? I've looked into Ring of Kerry/Killarney, is that too much to see for the remaining time? We could also travel to Killarney before Galway if that makes more sense travel wise before returning to Dublin.
Honeymoon in Ireland
- 1 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 2 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 8 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 24 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)