I have planned my honeymoon in Italy, we are from Asia so not too much familiar with Europe. We always wanted to visit Venice so planned our honeymoon in Italy.
It would be of great help to us if you guys can provide any type of advice/dos/donts/tips that would make our honeymoon memorable. My iternery is as follows:
12th Feb 2013: Arrival at Venice at around 2 pm
15th Feb: Venice to Milan by Train
19th Feb: Departure from Milan at around 1 pm
So I have 3 nights at Venice and 4 nights at Milan. I have been to Rome before so didn't include that in my trip, my fiancée has never been to Europe.
Please provide advice on the following:
1. Three nights in Venice:
I am staying in Hotel at Mestre near Train Station. What all things to do and visit in Venice? Any nearby places to visit?
It will be a time of carnival at Venice: I am very excited about it as I have never seen any carnival in Europe, any dos and don't for that?
Should I buy any travel pass for local travel by in Venice for 3 days?
2. Four nights in Milan:
I am staying in Hotel near train station. What all things to do in Milan, I also want to see the night life of Milan.. any advice on the same?
Since 4 days are too much in Milan so planning to visit Florence or Pisa for a day. Is it possible to see both in one day.
We have already spent too much in flight tickets and hotel booking so will be on budget for our stay.
Any advice or thoughts on this will be of great help to us.
Honeymoon in Italy (Venice, Milan and Florence) in February 2013
- 1 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Paris Recommendations
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 day trips from Stuttgart
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 Retirement Vacation
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland