I will be taking a trip to Paris for about 5-6 days in May and then going to a different country(not sure where) . I'll be traveling alone and I want to stay in a hostel that will give me an opportunity to meet people. I've looked through the forums here and I wasn't able to find a topic that wasn't a few years old. I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars a night.
Hostels in Paris
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 12 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Germany and Italy
- 16 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 Changing of the Guard
- 21 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 22 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 23 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 24 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 25 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg