Need to stay in Vienna for 3 nights early June. Both Topaz and Lamee belong to Design hotel chain, belong to the same owner/management, both have 32 rooms and offer the same rate and similar accommodations. Topaz is 1 year old, but is already is #3 of 357 hotels in Vienna. Lamee located just around the corner from Topaz, started service in December and is #144. Which one to chose?
Hotel in Vienna: Topaz or Lamee
- 1 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 2 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 3 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 Last monte Paris apartment
- 8 Wimpy's
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 10 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 11 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 16 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 17 jungfraujoch mid june
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 22 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 San Lorenzo Market