We are planning a visit to Paris in early January and we are undecided between Hotel St Jacques at 35 Rue Des Ecoles and the Holiday Inn at 92 Rue de Vaugirard Saint Germain des pres. There is not much difference between the prices. We always prefer an area where we can have easy access to transport and in the mean time surrounded by nice restaurant and cafes where we can feel 'La vie Parisienne'. The hotel doesn't have to be a 5 stars, but clean and the room sizes are reasonably big for 2 adutls and a 16 years old.
Hotel St Jacques at Rue Des Ecoles or the Holiday Inn at Rue de Vaugirard
- 1 French Riviera Overview
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 Monaco to Paris
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 Planning my days in Paris
- 10 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 11 Trip to London
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 just want to know
- 14 car hire france and spain
- 15 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 23 Almalfi in Late March??
- 24 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub