Just wondering if anyone has stayed in one of the hotels in Warsaw recently and would have any recommendations. I'll be there next weekend for Fri and Sat nights and would appreciate any lodging advice. Thanks.
Hotels in Warsaw
- 1 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 2 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 7 York Food and Drink Festival
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 11 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 12 Paris metro
- 13 RHK's heading to Europe
- 14 Tennyson Home
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 Bruges B&Bs
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 22 Connection in Newark EWR
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 25 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September