I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 Apartment in Seville
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 9 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Ovington Square Flat
- 12 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 13 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Hotels in Sorrento
- 21 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 22 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 Day trip to Capri
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?