In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 4 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 car hire france and spain
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Trip to London
- 12 Monaco to Paris
- 13 French Riviera Overview
- 14 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 15 15 days in Central Europe
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 Planning my days in Paris
- 19 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 20 just want to know
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 25 Scenic train Milan - Paris