I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel? How many days for car or use train?
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 4 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 5 Tour-Free Travel
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 UK flexipass best option?
- 9 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 London Evening Activity
- 16 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 20 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 21 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 22 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 23 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Levanto, Italy B&B