I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel?
- 1 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 5 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 just want to know
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?