I am considering going to Iceland the first week of May. I have read minimally about going there at this time. Will we be able to drive around all of Iceland, or will the weather keep us in just the capital at this time of year?
Iceland in May?
- 1 Nice
- 2 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 5 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 6 Norway experts needed.
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 8 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Last monte Paris apartment
- 11 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 15 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 16 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 19 Wimpy's
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?