My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Bank of England Museum
- 3 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 First night after arriving in Milan
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week