Hello all! I have a trip planned with a friend for next Feb and we'll be heading to Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice, then driving to Barcelona. While in Nice we were planning on exploring Cannes and Monaco as well. Anyone have any tips or ideas for any of these places? Any hidden gems off the beaten path we should check out? This is our first time to all of these places, so any info will be helpful! Thanks guys!
Ideas for Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Nice and Barcelona in Feb.?
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 3 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 4 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 5 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 6 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 23 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Granada on Sunday